My dad and mom came into town this weekend for Annabelle's baptism on Sunday. It was a wonderful day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
One of the greatest joys of being a pastor is being a part of the miracle of baptism. Having a part in the new birth in Christ of Annabelle, Larkin, and Madeline's baptism is unbelieveable emotionally! I will be forever thankful to God for the opportunity to play this small part in bring them into His family! Welcome to Christ's family, Annabelle. I love you, Papa
2 comments:
One of the greatest joys of being a pastor is being a part of the miracle of baptism. Having a part in the new birth in Christ of Annabelle, Larkin, and Madeline's baptism is unbelieveable emotionally! I will be forever thankful to God for the opportunity to play this small part in bring them into His family! Welcome to Christ's family, Annabelle. I love you, Papa
What a special day!
We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
love
hahnes
Post a Comment