pictures, milestones, and life in general
Oh my gosh. I just saw her like... 48 hours ago... and I swear she looks bigger and older!! I bet she LOVED school!
oh my goodness, the first day of school! i can't believe how grown up she is. and beautiful. and best of all, happy looking! love to all the shirks.
What kind of connection does first day of school and demolishing a doll house have... IS SHE IN TRADE SCHOOL???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I just saw her like... 48 hours ago... and I swear she looks bigger and older!! I bet she LOVED school!
oh my goodness, the first day of school! i can't believe how grown up she is. and beautiful. and best of all, happy looking! love to all the shirks.
What kind of connection does first day of school and demolishing a doll house have... IS SHE IN TRADE SCHOOL???
Post a Comment