the house is fabulous! i love the rugs. i can't wait to come see it all in person! i really, really miss y'all! love, caroline (yeah, i finally figured out how to post a comment)!
We miss you so much. Hannah has now learned how to ride for more than 7 hours in a car in a day so we should be able to come visit sometime. I love the house.
5 comments:
What, no pictures of the basement? :)
The coffee table is out getting stained, I presume?mari
YAYAYAYAY house pictures!! I'm so excited! Love, Meg
the house is fabulous! i love the rugs. i can't wait to come see it all in person! i really, really miss y'all! love, caroline (yeah, i finally figured out how to post a comment)!
We miss you so much. Hannah has now learned how to ride for more than 7 hours in a car in a day so we should be able to come visit sometime. I love the house.
Your house is beautiful! Madeline is beautiful! You're beautiful! :)
Miss talking with you. Seems like everything is going well for y'all. Let us know if you come through G'ville anytime soon.
Love,
Becky (and Ryan, who's outside reading HP7)
Post a Comment